Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Wish

I tried, I tried a million times
Nepenthe didn't sooth my pain
Neither did morphia
For me, your memories were hard as rock.

I wish if you were near me.
Beneath the boundaries of the world
Above the horizons, the barriers
I wish ... if you were near me

Love.. Cross all seas, mountains and trenches
And for you I trust and I know
But my heart wishes,
if you were here , with me

Horizons pass, dreams shed seasons change,
but not my love sweetheart
And your love is what lead me ..
But I wish if you were here, with me

Grab me my dear, before I shatter
Just like you hold my soul
Give me your hand
And I'll cross the skies for you.

For now, I wait, I hope
To hold and to carry you along
Breaking all barriers of ill-fate
To heaven; the place where you will be always with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment